Transylvania Fest 2013
Date: 20-22th of September, 2013.
Location: Union Square, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj.
Brief Info: “Transylvania Fest is an annual food and culture celebration that honors the history of greater Transylvania, while promoting options for a sustainable future” (Mission statement) now at its eighth edition. More information here.
- Traditional cuisine and produce: smoked meat, cheese, honey, jams, traditional sweet etc;
- Traditional handcrafts: wattle baskets, meshes, embroideries etc;
- Traditional music and dances;
- Traditional attire exhibition;
- Cooking contests;
- Cooking workshops;
- Corporate team building session;
- Sustainable development and corporate social responsibility training;
- Event management training;
- Fun activities for children;
- Puppet shows for children;
- Book stands;
- Coffee breaks;
- Projected movies on anthropology;