General terms for the supply of services
ROADVENTURE S.R.L. company, tax registration number 35813901, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J05/578/2016, with registered office in Beiuș, 1B Viilor street, Bihor county, hereinafter referred to as service provider
The Beneficiary, identified pursuant to the data from the registration form on www.travelguideromania.com site, have agreed on the following general terms for the supply of services
I. Object of the contract
Art. 1 The object of the present contract is the organization by the service provider of a recreational activity program on the beneficiary’s request (for example, but not limiting to: mountain climbing expeditions, via ferrata routes, canyoning, climbs, rappel, zip-line, speleology, mountain biking, trekking, boat tours, paintball, team building and training activities and so on), as well as special guiding services in places offered by the service provider and / or requested by the beneficiary.
Art. 2 The service packages offered by the service provider are presented on the website: www.travelguideromania.com. The beneficiary shall request a service package by filling in and submitting the online registration form or by a request for offer sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 3 The service package that makes the object of the present contract is detailed in Annex 1, integral part of the contract.
II. Duration of the contract
Art. 4 The present contract is considered legally made starting from the date of its signing and it shall be valid for one year.
III. Reservation of services
Art. 5 The beneficiary who wants to make reservations for one or several activity programs has to contact the service provider by filling in the online order form on travelguideromania.com site or by sending a request for offer by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
The reservation or request for offer has to include the beneficiary’s first name and surname, the date on which he/she requests the services (which has to be in the time interval mentioned by the service provider in his offer), the number of people in case a larger group takes part in the activities, the type of requested services (depending on the chosen offer, to specify if he/she wants additional services, certain personal preferences), elements based on which it shall be established the price of services for every order.
Art. 6 The reservation shall be made only upon the beneficiary’s request made according to the up mentioned terms, confirmed and accepted by the service provider. The reservation shall be made at least 30 days prior to the date chosen for the organisation of the activity, otherwise the service provider cannot undertake to maintain the terms described in the offer.
Art.7 The cancellation of the reservation with less than 10 calendar days prior to the date chosen for the event/activity shall be charged by the service provider with the retention of 50% of the value paid in advance.
IV. Tariffs, way and terms of payment, discounts
Art. 8 The tariff of services and the advance needed for the validation of registration are written down in the description of the service package offered on the website www.travelguideromania.com. as Price offer sent to the beneficiary’s e-mail address.
Art. 9 The total value of the present contract is written down in Annex no. 1, integral part of the contract, and it includes the total cost of services requested by the client.
Art. 10 The payment of the services shall be made entirely in advance, by bank transfer or by online payment with card, in the account stipulated by the service provider.
Art. 11 The services that make the object of the contract shall be deducted based on the invoice issued by the service provider.
Art. 12 The service provider has the possibility of offering deductions for the purchase of several packages or for a larger group of people, or he can choose to make deductions for repeated contracts concluded for his services.
V. Service provider’s rights and duties
- The service provider undertakes to carry out the services included in the package with professionalism, using qualified personnel and observing the diligence obligation concerning the prevention of the beneficiary from getting injured;
- The service provider undertakes to provide the beneficiary with the equipment needed to carry out the activity pursuant to Annex no. 1 in good conditions;
- In case the service provider has to change one or several essential provisions of the service package that makes the object of the contract, he shall notify the beneficiary online (email) or by phone, at least 3 calendar days prior to the date of the respective tour;
- In this case, if he does not agree with the proposed changes, the beneficiary has the right to unilaterally terminate the contract, in the same way within 3 calendar days the most before the date of the respective tour;
If the beneficiary does not unilaterally terminate the contract or if he notifies the service provider too late, it shall be considered that he tacitly accepted the proposed amendments;
- The service provider is responsible for the proper fulfillment of the obligations undertaken by the present contract, except for the following cases:
– when the non-fulfilment or the improper fulfilment of the contractual obligations is due to the beneficiary;
– when the non-fulfilment of the obligations is due to force major events or due to circumstances that neither the service provider nor his collaborators could anticipate or avoid (changes of schedule or itinerary, delays caused by traffic jams, extreme weather etc.);
– The service provider is not responsible for the lost objects that belonged to the beneficiary;
VI. Beneficiary’s rights and obligations
- The Beneficiary undertakes, during the entire period of the contract, to fully observe the guidelines and instructions given by the service provider’s personnel and to wear the entire protection equipment indicated by the service provider’s personnel;
- The Beneficiary is directly responsible for his safety and he shall sign a Statement on own liability as Annex no. 2, integral part of the present contract;
- The Beneficiary undertakes to use the equipment he has received for the pre-established purposes, observing the Internal regulation published on travelguideromania.com site;
- The Beneficiary is directly responsible for the destruction, loss or damage of the equipment provided by the service provider for the fulfillment of the contract object. The goods that are lost or destroyed by the beneficiary due to improper use shall be replaced at once by the service provider with an identical product, and the beneficiary shall pay its equivalent value within 5 working days from the end of activity; otherwise, the outstanding amount accrues late penalties of 0,5%;
- The Beneficiary has the obligation to make the stipulated payments on the conditions and on the terms set out in the present contract;
VII. Contract termination
Art. 13 The contract may be terminated by:
- fulfilment of the term for which it was concluded;
- parties’ agreement;
- unilateral termination, at the initiative of one of the parties;
- by rescission for non-fulfillment of a contractual obligation or for improper fulfillment due the fault of one party, by written notification, within 5 days from its communication, without the Court intervention;
Art. 14 The parties can unilaterally terminate the present contract with a prior written notification, observing the term of 15 calendar days prior to the date on which the activity was scheduled.
Art. 15 If the service provider unilaterally terminates the contract within the terms of the present contract, he owes the beneficiary all amounts he has paid up to the day of unilateral termination inclusively, within 10 working days from the date of the written notification.
The money shall be returned either in cash or by bank transfer.
Art. 16 If the Beneficiary unilaterally cancels the contract with more than 10 calendar days prior to the starting day of the services, he has the right of choosing another date on which to benefit from the respective services or has the right to request the return of the amounts he has paid without any penalties.
Art. 17 If the Beneficiary unilaterally terminates the contract with less than 10 calendar days prior to the starting day of the services, the service provider shall retain 50% of the amount paid in full by the beneficiary.
Art. 18 If the Beneficiary unilaterally terminates the contract with less than 48 hours prior to the starting day of the services, he shall compensate the service provider with the full payment of the contracted service package.
VIII. Final provisions
Art. 19 The possible claims concerning the quantity and quality of the carried out services shall be made within 3 days the most from the finalization of services, in writing, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 20 The disputes that may arise between the parties shall be settled amicably, and if this is not possible, they shall be referred for settlement to the competent Court from the service provider’s office.
Art. 21 The force major cases shall be notified to the other party within 5 days from their occurrence, in writing.
Art. 22 The documents of the contract are annexes to the contract and they are the following:
- Annex 1 including the service package described on com site or in any other type of written notification (mail, facebook);
- Annex 2 The statement on own liability
- Annex 3 Internal regulation
- The registration form on travelguideromania.com site.
Art. 23 The present contract has been made between absents, by the Beneficiary’s acceptance of its content once with:
- The Beneficiary’s filling in the registration form existent on travelguideromania.com site
- ticking the ”I have read and I agree with the General Terms and Conditions for the supply of services” box
Art. 24 The Beneficiary undertakes the responsibility that he has read the service provider’s Internal regulation and he agrees with all its provisions.
Art. 25 If the Beneficiary is a minor, the present contract shall be signed by his/her parents or by his/her legal representative who undertakes all the responsibility for the understanding and acceptance of all provisions of the present contract and of the requirements stipulated by the Internal regulation, related to the carrying out of the activity.
The present contract can be amended only with the parties’ agreement, by the conclusion of an addendum, signed by both parties.
The contract is presented only in electronic form, on www.traveluideromania.com site